London1to365 is bought to you by Roger Dean the photographer behind Esoteric London. Unlike Esoteric London this blog is wordless. Just a single photograph of a different London door number will be posted in sequence throughout 2013 starting with number 1 on 1st January through to 365 on December 31st. View his progress here.
Roger comments:
"Boring you may think, but I beg to differ. Each of the numbers photographed have caught my eye for some reason, some are elegant, some are funky, some hand written, some carved and almost all of them are grubby however posh they look from a distance.
With today’s heightened security fears this project has proved challenging at times, I hope you enjoy the results."










I love this idea! Last year my new years resolution was to take a photo everyday. It was probably the only new years resolution I have ever stuck to! After I completed the year I decided not to continue with it, but I have recently re-started as I missed having a record of what I'd been up to (my memory is terrible.) You can view my photo a day blog here.
I find it difficult enough sometimes just to take a photo of a day, so I think this guy has set himself a pretty epic challenge. A lovely project non the less and I will follow with interest.
JS
No comments:
Post a Comment